argenx is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a deep pipeline of differentiated antibody-based therapies for the treatment of severe autoimmune diseases and cancer. We are focused on developing product candidates with the potential to be either first-in-class against novel targets or best-in-class against known, but complex, targets in order to treat diseases with a significant unmet medical need. Our ability to execute on this focus is enabled by our suite of differentiated technologies. Our SIMPLE Antibody™ Platform, based on the powerful llama immune system, allows us to exploit novel and complex targets, and our three antibody engineering technologies are designed to enable us to expand the therapeutic index of our product candidates.
argenx is listed on the Euronext Brussels exchange under the symbol ARGX.
Our goal is to deliver therapies that are either first-in-class or best-in-class to patients suffering from severe autoimmune diseases and various cancers for which there exists a significant unmet medical need. We are also focused on attaining this goal in a manner that is disciplined for a company of our size. We plan to:
- Rapidly advance ARGX-113 through clinical proof-of-concept in two indications.
- Advance ARGX-110 through clinical proof-of-concept in selected hematological tumors.
- Expand applications for our existing product candidates.
- Focus our discovery and development efforts on novel and complex targets to generate new first-in-class and best-in-class product candidates for autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- Independently commercialize our product candidates in indications and geographies where we believe we can extract maximum value.
- Selectively leverage our suite of technologies to seek strategic collaborations and maximize
the value of our pipeline.
Our success is attributed to our complementary skills and antibody industry experience.
Board of directors
Our Board comprises life science industry veterans making key contributions to our success
We are always looking for people to join our talented team.