Request for Proposals - Continuing Medical Education
Mechanisms of disease in generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG), and efficacy and safety of current and emerging treatment landscape.
argenx supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g., research, quality improvement, and education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with argenx medical and scientific strategies.
Through this RFP, it is our intent to support CME programs in the following areas of interest.
Areas of interest:
- Role of IgG antibodies in the pathophysiology of gMG: upstream and downstream effects (blocking, binding and complement activation)
- Regulation of IgG antibody levels by the neonatal FC Receptor
- FcRn modulation as a therapeutic target for MG with several agents in development
- Reduction in AChR antibody levels and correlation with therapeutic response in MG: current and future treatment landscape
See below for more info on how to apply.
Neuro Advanced Care Practitioners in neurology. Educational credits in North America, Europe and Japan strongly preferred.
- Open RFP January 20, 2021
- Application deadline February 20, 2021
- Grant award notification – March 15, 2021
About argenx Grants
Decisions for grants are made through a formal, grant review and decision-making process. The Grant Review Committee assesses and approves applications based upon need, design, scientific rigor, independence and compliance, Approvals depend on available funding, the volume of requests, and alignment with argenx’s areas of interest.
Questions or proposals regarding this RFP must be submitted to [email protected]