Request for Proposals - Continuing Medical Education
argenx supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g., research, quality improvement, and education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with argenx medical and scientific strategies. Through this RFP, it is our intent to support CME programs in the following areas of interest.
Areas of Interest
- Discussion on newly approved products for the treatment of gMG
- Mechanism of disease including the heterogeneous
roles of acetylcholine receptor autoantibodies on the neuromuscular junction
- Review of published data on newly-approved products to include mechanism of action, route of administration, inclusion/exclusion criteria, efficacy and safety, and long-term data.
- Administration considerations related to these newly-approved products which may include:
- Vaccination considerations
- Dose calculation, including need for pre-medication and individualization of treatment, when appropriate
- Measures to assess timing of individualization treatment regimens
- Monitoring of adverse events
- Minimum 1 CME requirement, CNE and CPE is strongly encouraged
- Physicians (neuromuscular, neuroimmunology, neuro-ophthalmology, general neurology), advanced practice providers (including NPs/PAs), pharmacists, infusion nurses
- Open RFP May 20, 2022
- Application deadline June 17, 2022
- Grant award notification June 20, 2022
Questions or proposals regarding this RFP must be submitted to [email protected]
About argenx Grants
Decisions for grants are made through a formal, grant review and decision-making process. The Grant Review Committee assesses and approves applications based upon need, design, scientific rigor, independence and compliance, Approvals depend on available funding, the volume of requests, and alignment with argenx’s areas of interest.