Request for Proposals - Continuing Medical Education
Unrecognized Disease and Quality of Life Burden Associated with Myasthenia Gravis and its Treatment.
argenx supports the global healthcare community’s independent initiatives (e.g., research, quality improvement, and education) to improve patient outcomes in areas of unmet medical need that are aligned with argenx medical and scientific strategies.
Through this RFP, it is our intent to support CME programs in the following areas of interest.
Areas of interest:
- Overall impact of comorbidities associated with generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) disease and treatment
- Overview of safety and efficacy of emerging gMG targeted therapies
- Potential impact of emerging gMG targeted therapies on patients’ quality of life, overall healthcare costs (direct & indirect), and patient and health care provider preferences
See below for more info on how to apply.
- Minimum CME requirement, 1 credit for all proposals
- Educational credits in North America, Europe and Japan strongly preferred
- Neuromuscular, neuroimmunology, neuro-ophthalmology, general neurology, and Advanced Care Practitioner such as NPs, PharmD/RPh, & PAs
- Open RFP May 1, 2021
- Application deadline June 1, 2021
- Grant award notification – June 15, 2021
About argenx Grants
Decisions for grants are made through a formal, grant review and decision-making process. The Grant Review Committee assesses and approves applications based upon need, design, scientific rigor, independence and compliance, Approvals depend on available funding, the volume of requests, and alignment with argenx’s areas of interest.
Questions or proposals regarding this RFP must be submitted to [email protected]