Our pipeline starts with strong science; aimed at translating immunology breakthroughs into differentiated medicines.
argenx engineers first-in-class therapies for rare diseases – where underserved patients need breakthroughs and the healthcare community needs options.
Our franchise-focused approach to development has created a pipeline that is as broad as it is deep, allowing us to advance select opportunities ourselves while partnering others.
- Primary ITP is a rare, often chronic disorder where IgG antibodies cause reduced numbers of platelets leading to an increased risk of bleeding and bruising
- IV efgartigimod and SC efgartigimod
- CIDP is a rare, chronic disorder where damage to peripheral nerves, which may be caused by antibodies, results in progressive weakness and a loss of feeling in the arms and legs
- SC efgartigimod
- ARGX-117 is designed to block complement activity with potential to reduce tissue inflammation and the adaptive immune response
- IV ARGX-117 and SC ARGX-117 (enabled with Halozyme's ENHANZE® drug delivery technology)
Preclinical pipeline candidates
Potential in severe airway inflammation indications
argenx has several assets that emerged from the Immunology Innovation Program that have been out-licensed to a partner for further development.
LP0145 (ARGX-112) was designed as a SIMPLE Antibody® to block receptor, IL22R. LEO Pharma is evaluating the antibody for atopic dermatitis.
AgomAb Therapeutics, a privately held, venture-backed company (www.agomab.com) exclusively licensed the SIMPLE Antibody® technology to generate a set of HGF-mimetic agonists directed at the MET receptor. The lead antibody, AGMB-101 (previously referred to as ARGX-114), has the potential to regenerate damaged tissue in patients with fibrotic, inflammatory, autoimmune and degenerative diseases.
ARGX-115, now known as ABBV-151, was designed as a SIMPLE Antibody® inhibitor of GARP-TGF-β1 and is being investigated by AbbVie for the treatment of cancer. ARGX-115 is designed to block GARP and to reactive the immune system against tumors.
STT-5058 (ARGX-116) was designed as a SIMPLE Antibody® inhibitor of ApoC3. STT-5058 is a sweeping antibody with recycling properties that are pH-dependent and enable clearing multiple apoC3-containing lipoproteins. Staten is evaluating the antibody for its potential in dyslipidemia management.